Crazy Crazy Taxi: City Rush
By TAG , 6 Aug 2014
During our latest news blackout, we were working away on a brand new game based upon an old classic, Crazy Taxi. We have been working closely with our friends at Hardlight Studios to develop the audio, making sure it still retained some of the original title’s charm, but whilst also ensuring the audio was up to modern day expectations and with that extra sparkle and sheen!
The game is set in the Crazy Taxi universe and includes brand new styling and gameplay, below are some screenshots and some marketing speak.
Crazy Taxi™: City Rush is the ALL-NEW sequel of SEGA’s legendary action franchise. It’s FREE and designed for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch! NEW ONE-TOUCH CONTROLS – Speed, drift, whip around corners, weave through traffic, up ramps and into the air. The crazier you drive the higher your rewards.
CUSTOMIZE YOUR CAB- For the first time ever, fully customize your very own crazy taxi. Increase its power and visual appeal with a wide variety of over-the-top upgrades and looks. Then collect a whole fleet of cabs.
A WHOLE NEW CRAZY WORLD – Master the streets of the big city to speed up your times. Meet new and classic characters. Even drive your Facebook friends crazy — take them for a ride and compete for best cabbie on the planet.
Crazy Taxi: City Rush Features:
• Intuitive one-touch driving controls
• All-new city to master and explore
• All-new cast of crazy passengers
• Crazy variety of special missions and challenges
• Expand the city for higher pay and crazier routes
• Drive crazy to music from your personal library
• Portrait and landscape modes
• Created by the original Crazy Taxi designer, Kenji Kanno, and SEGA’s top mobile developer, Hardlight, makers of Sonic® Dash
Crazy Taxi was developed by Hardlight Studio / Sega is out now, for free, on iOS and with a Droid version following very shortly.